Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions of Trade
- All prices in the price list and quoted, exclude VAT.
- All prices are ex our warehouse in Johannesburg.
- Transport costs are strictly for the buyers account.
- Alpaco Catering And Equipment will not be held responsible for the damages or losses incurred by 3rd parties, i.e. Courier Companies, Transport Companies or any other nominated transporter by the buyer.
- Alpaco Catering and Equipment will NOT be held responsible for loss or damages to goods during transit.
- Cash Accounts are either payable in advance or upon receipt of goods. Payments in cash or via EFT.
- Cheque Payments: NO Equipment will be released until cheques are cleared.
- Our warranty covers faulty component parts and/or factory fault ONLY.THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON GLASS. This warranty does not cover wearing parts, such as belts, bushes, blades etc
- If a product is returned to us for repair, all transportation costs is for the buyers account.
- Labour and Travel is for the buyers account.
- All faulty components under warranty must be returned to us for replacement.
- All warranty parts will be invoiced on your account and as soon as we receive the faulty part back, a credit will be passed on your account.
- Electrical component s carries a 12 month warranty.
- Elements carry a 3 month warranty.
- The warranty expressly excludes misuse, incorrect installation or neglect.
- There is no warranty on any fault, caused by any other party, other than our recognized service agents.
- PLEASE call us for a list of recognized service agents in your area.
- There is NO warranty on goods not yet paid for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are covered for any potential warranty expenses
Credits & Returns
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING POLICY. CREDITS AND RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED UNDER THE CONDITIONS
- Alpaco Catering and Equipment must be contacted within 14 days of receiving the stock, if you wish to return or replace the item.
- All items must be in the original packaging and as far as possible this must be damage free.
- All user manuals and accessories must be included in the original packaging.
- A 10% handling fee will be levied on all returns.
- Please arrange with Alpaco Catering and Equipment to have the item returned. All transport costs is for the buyers account.
- The item will be inspected and tested upon receipt a Alpaco Catering and Equipment.
Any discrepancies including, but not limited, to the following list will result in the item been returned to the customer and a replacement or credit will not be issued.
- Any Item that has a different label or own labels affixed
- Items that do not match the serial numbers that we have on record.
- Items that are not in their original packaging or the packaging is damaged.
- Items that are returned without notifying Alpaco Catering and Equipment
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, Alpaco Catering And Equipment cannot be held responsible for any printing errors that may have occurred. Where possible pictures are the same but some items may vary slightly from the catalogue.
- May 2013 (2)
- No categories